I will be king and you will be queen
shoutout to me for still not having my driver’s license
when youre going through an existential crisis and your parents ask you how you are
TO ALL THE NEW SHAME || for Emma and Regina, in limbo (post-season 3)
[ listen @ 8tracks ]
01. First Aid Kit - Fake/Real // 02. The Romanovs - Four Things // 03. The XX - Insects // 04. The National - Cardinal Song // 05. Angus and Julia Stone - Draw Your Sword // 06. Emma Louise - Jungle // 07. Mount Moriah - Lament // 08. The Swell Seasons - All the Way Down // 09. Lucy Rose - Shiver // 10. Daughter - Winter // 11. Okkervil River - Unravel (Björk cover) // 12. Vaults - Premonitions // 13. Birdy - Standing in the Way of the Light
let’s spend our week nights eating cereal on the floor
when there is a perfectly fine table behind us.
we can go to the movies and sit in the back row
just to make out like kids falling in love for the first time.
we’ll paint the rooms of our house
and get more paint on us than the walls.
we can hold hands and go to parties we end up
ditching to drink wine out of the bottle in the bathtub.
and slow dance with me in our bedroom
with an unmade bed and candles on the nightstand.
let me love you forever.
Tutorial: how to make a study schedule.
- Make a reference sheet with separate lists for each subject. This reference sheet is used to orient your daily studying.
- List the material you need to study for each subject. Be more specific than you would be on a study schedule and make sure you put down everything you need to go over.
- On your schedule, highlight the exam dates and deadlines and put down any relevant information.
- Using your reference sheet, assign certain material to go through each day.
- If you haven’t been working on study material throughout the semester; schedule days before your study leave to work on study sheets for revision, flash cards, summaries, whatever you use to study.
- Take a day to gather your study material before your study leave begins. Like the weekend classes end or so. This will save you a lot of time when you sit down to study every day.
- Schedule your studying so that you start studying for the last final first, and the first final last. Make sure you start this early enough to give yourself time to revise for the subjects you need to.
- If you have a day between each of your finals, take the night of the final off and revise for the next exam the day after. If not, take the couple of hours after your exam off then revise for the next one.
- Schedule the harder/heavier material in a subject first, so that you work on that material when you have more energy.
- If you’re taking subjects that you have difficulty with, or subjects with a heavy workload; schedule catch up days. However, don’t let that encourage you to slack off. Try to stick to your schedule and only rely on the catch up days if you really need to, and if you don’t; then it’s a day off!
- Also, schedule days off… a day or if you can’t afford it, half a day. I can’t stress how important it is to take time for yourself, it’ll help you avoid burnout.
Disclaimer: this is the way I’ve been making study schedules since I started college. By no means am I claiming it’s perfect or that everybody should follow it.
I’m sorry I’m posting this by the end of the year when a lot of people are already done with exams, but perhaps it’ll be helpful for people taking summer courses now? And also for next year :)
The weirdest thing is that people talk about “coming out” as if it’s this big momentous thing that only happens once while in actual fact it’s something that you do almost every single day every time you talk to a new person every time you’re in a new situation you’re constantly weighing your options, the ability to be your true self vs the advantages of being a false self and honestly it’s so fucking exhausting
yeah this is ur daily killjoy reminder that if ur attitude towards gay ppl is “love the sinner hate the sin” then ur still a homophobe congratulations
"I am not fragile. I’m a drug addict. I’ve fallen off the wagon twice and I’ve gotten back on it. That doesn’t make you fragile, that makes you very freaking strong."
dont you love that feeling where you and your best friend are just with each other laughing so hard at something so simple and you can’t breathe and its just feels like the whole world just goes in slow motion and you just feel pure happiness and you just are so full of brightness and everything is funny and you feel like everything is going to be okay and anything is possible